Every week has 7 days, 168 hours or 10080 minutes…. a lot of time to do a lot of things! Still, many of us suffer from the feeling of always having too little of it. You might not give it enough thought on how you actually want to spend it and how to distribute it between your career, family, friends and hobbies. These are also no easy questions with answers to be found in a text book- the “ideal time schedule” is simply too different from one person to the other.
During this seminar we will analyse the individual schedules of the week and provide tools and ideas to optimise your time investment. Furthermore, we will discuss how to balance work and life in different contexts and how to plan your days in a flexible work environment.
The aim is not only to work more efficiently and to reduce personal “stress”, but also to be more satisfied and successful in your career and your personal life.
Time management in general
- Your 168 hours: How much do you actually work?
- What to spend time on?
- How to (not) schedule your calendar?
- Software, calendar, post-it & Co.: your toolbox
Time management for part-timers
- Avoiding the “part-time trap”
- Strategy and planning for a win-win situation with your boss
- How to manage your day efficiently?
- Your core competencies
- The not-to-do list
- Parenthood/ care giving & career
- Who is doing the laundry anyway?
- My promotion and my social life: two antipodes shake hands
Flexible working: Your boss will love you!
- Communicating your individual schedule
- A working structure that benefits all
Seminar: Time management (for part-timers)
Course type: 50% theory, 50% practical examples
Trainer: Karin Bodewits
Number of participants: Max. 12
This seminar can be tailored to a female-only or mixed audience.pdf file
Tel: +49 (0)89 99 016 971